Asia Journal ’26 - #11
Today lived up to expectations, and more! To get to the house church was challenging. Lots of road construction, and roads needing construction. But I loved the experience. This little church exemplified real contextual worship. The music, the dress, the posture, the use of the whole person in worship, illustrated what I believe God wishes us to bring in the worship space. The audience involvement throughout, unrehearsed, was so natural. It was made clear to me that this was a regular service – not one that was “put on” just for me to see. That’s how they worship every week. Praise the Lord! I give God thanks for Pastor
Sumeet and Dr. Gayen who have graciously made all the arrangements. Incidentally, I’m staying in the guestroom on the top floor right hand corner. Lovely. The campus church is a beautiful building. I just look forward to more contextualization.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home