Thai Journal ‘26 - #5
The worship devotion was given by my Associate Director, Deanna Ludwig-Bos. The English Camp team
continue to build great relationships. Doug took all the shots with my camera, in addition to the many others he took with his 3 cameras. At the farm, the 5 of us reaped custard apple (sweet sop), along with Nang and a couple other ladies. Lots of over-ripe ones. We were constantly eating. We shared with the teachers at the elementary school. After lunch Deanna and I got massages. Mine was nothing like two years ago. Maybe I had less muscle knots these past two years. I slept through most of it – I even woke up snoring! Then on to the Tuesday Night Market – the largest in Muak Lek. The day ended with dinner at Krua Berk Baan restaurant..jpg)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home